We are a team of diverse and multi-disciplinary professionals led by a passionate Founder and President. We work alongside CEOs and top-level Executives in the SME, association, and NPO sectors across Canada to shape their strategy and develop their leaders. What we do is not simple; from strategic planning to leadership development, we strive to “change the way business is done in Canada.” To bring about this change, we are creating an environment that encourages and supports every employee to reach their true potential.
You are a driven self-starter, looking to dive head-first into the world of business strategy and leadership development. You’re looking for a high-growth environment to lay a strong foundation with key transferrable skills for your career. You enjoy meaningful, concise, and effective business communication, utilizing your written and verbal skillset to inform and influence. You are committed to being the best version of yourself, eager to be surrounded by a team committed to the same.
Associates at Ignite Management apply and develop their interpersonal, analytical, strategic thinking, business management, and leadership skills from day one. As a key part of client engagements, Associates are placed in the thick of the action, working side by side with experienced Consultants to ensure stellar service to our clients.
Associates provide a wide range of internal and client support: from project and communications management, meeting and presentation design, research and documentation, to scheduling and administrative support. In this role, Associates learn and master the Ignite Methodology from the ground up and receive mentorship to pursue a career path towards consulting.
- Learns and masters the Ignite Methodology for strategic planning and leadership development to effectively lead and support client engagements from start to finish.
- Participates actively in client engagements ensuring appropriate flow of communication between Consultant and client.
- Gather and interpret relevant information and data, and present findings to Ignite team members and client stakeholders in concise and compelling reports and presentations.
- Listens and connects the high-level discussions and constructs emerging from meetings and interviews into a consolidated, succinct and actionable strategic summary report.
- Provides project management support from development to maintenance of the project schedules, and assures specific project deliverables are being performed and implemented efficiently, successfully and on time.
- Coordinates and schedules administrative support and event logistics such as ensuring appropriate venue set up, agendas, guest invites, and materials are ready for client meetings.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Undergraduate degree in Business or related field. MBA or special designation such as CPA preferred
- Strong business professional communication skills (written and verbal/presentation) in English, additional languages are an asset
- An ambitious desire to grow your career
- Endless curiosity and a penchant for thinking outside of the box, seeking new and better ways to do things
- Leadership skills/experience or a keen interest in leadership and a desire to develop skillset
- A solid team player who is also an independent thinker
- Deadline-driven, organized, and able to multitask
- A robust analytical and technical skillset
- Experience in consulting, a start-up or other business environment
- Professional ability to maintain client confidentiality
- Passionate about activities outside of work
We are passionate about the impact we have at Ignite and pride ourselves on delivering transformational results. We offer a competitive base salary, company bonus plan and an industry-leading benefit package. At Ignite we support work-life harmony and promote a high-trust environment. All team members will be guided through the creation of an individualized development plan that will link their aspirations and skillsets to a growth track to becoming the best versions of themselves. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and make a significant impact with our team and our clients.