The primary function of the Director, Marketing and Cosmetic Sales, is to develop revenue-generating and customer retention strategies for Rejuvenation’s cosmetic department. The role is responsible for the strategic positioning of Rejuvenation’s growing portfolio of cosmetic dermatology practices. In addition, the role will be responsible for the design and rollout of pivotal marketing initiatives.
The successful candidate will be results focused and will have a proven track record in creating and implementing strategic marketing and sales programs and initiatives. Directly reporting to the President, the successful candidate, will be given autonomy to grow, manage and create an overall vision for the Cosmetic division. This is an exceptional opportunity for anyone that is driven, strategic, and can thrive in a high-pressure collaborative team environment.
The Director, Marketing and Cosmetic Sale’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop key revenue-generating and customer retention strategies for Rejuvenation’s Cosmetic Division.
- Lead the cosmetic teams toward meeting or exceeding revenue targets, company objectives, and client expectations.
- Identify service opportunities and develop processes to improve the sales function and customer experience.
- Ensure effective communication with new and existing customers, manufacturers, distributors, and internal teams.
- Support ongoing training with staff, key accounts, manufacturers, and distributors.
- Closely monitor and measure ongoing cosmetic sales and marketing initiatives, and ensuring communication cadence, internally and externally.
- Work with the Rejuvenation’s executive team to continually assess the department for areas of improvement.
- Demonstrate outward leadership, ownership, and alignment with Executive Team decisions.
- Lead and support ongoing business development and stakeholder engagement.
- Act as a brand ambassador through participation in promotional and media events, media presentations, workshops with educational institutions and academies, and trade shows with manufacturers and distributors.
- Work with Rejuvenation’s executive team to develop sales strategies, identify opportunities for growth, new products, and services, and assist with annual and long-term sales strategy, planning, budgeting, and forecasting.
- Provide market intelligence on competition, new products, pricing, costs, trends, and market demand.
- Monitor client service and customer experience trends and develop and implement best practices.
- Ensure that the team members are always following set standards, procedures, and policies.
- Conduct effective service training for client-facing team members.
- Work with the Executive Team to create and direct long-term and short-term departmental goals and strategies.
- Collaborate with other departments to align the department’s goals with other areas of the business.
- Establish pricing strategies by product and service to build revenue and market share while delivering on corporate profit margin expectations.
- Recommend revisions and additions to existing sales reports and assist with developing new reporting tools.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in the cosmetic field is considered an advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to drive and deliver revenue and KPIs.
- Strong experience in all aspects of sales, including lead generation and nurturing, revenue growth strategies, distribution channel management, account development and management, and business planning.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and direct cosmetic teams.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with other departments, key business partners, and customers.
- Excellent grasp of brand building and articulation of value propositions.
- Completion of a post-secondary education is considered an advantage.
- Available to work Mon‐Fri 8am‐5pm with evenings/weekend project work as required.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Works well under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Excellent teamwork and team-building skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience working in a fast-scaling company is considered an advantage.
- Experience working in a multi-site organization across Canada is considered an advantage.
Rejuvenation Medical Group is Western Canada’s fastest-growing family of dermatology and multi-disciplinary medical offices. From modest beginnings dating back to 1984, Rejuvenation is a pioneer in delivering exceptional care to communities in Alberta, British Columbia, and Ontario. We specialize in skin health, dermatologic concerns, and an array of cosmetic and aesthetic services for all skin types. Rejuvenation Medical Group is led by a team of board-certified dermatologists and supported by the latest, state of the art equipment and facilities.