Our client is a business advisory firm dedicated to helping clients develop and implement the strategies and capabilities they need to make lasting and substantial improvements to their organizations. They offer expert advice and counsel over a broad yet integrated range of services, and have developed a reputation for strategic planning, CEO advisory services and major projects advisory.
Our client is expanding rapidly and we are looking for the best and brightest to support our growth. Currently we are seeking a Senior Consultant to join their team in Vancouver to develop new industries and segments within the SME space.
- 2-5 years business experience in project management in a consulting firm.
- Knowledge of strategic frameworks and analytical tools and experience in applying them to conduct market research and feasibility studies as well as develop strategies, implement them, and manage execution and follow up with regards to timelines.
- Strong business development acumen.
- Strong English writing and communication skills are critical.
- Ability to research client organizations and industry: interview, conduct focus groups and facilitate strategic sessions with key stakeholders.
- We would prefer that you have an undergraduate degree in business, marketing or communications, but it's not mandatory.
- You are analytical, articulate and give attention to detail.
- You possess strong multi-tasking, organizational and communication skills.
- Must be able to mentor junior analysts and provide guidance.
- You adhere to timelines & budgets.
- You are equipped with the skills and motivation necessary to support business development & growth. Specifically, regarding the discovery of diverse business opportunities, challenges and solutions.
- You have a backbone of integrity, solid confidence, lots of enthusiasm, and a gift for staying relatively cool under pressure.
- You are adaptable and have the flexibility to pivot in a new direction as necessary.
- You enjoy working with people â€“ internally in a small team environment and externally with clients.
- Preference will be given to applicants with advanced degrees.
We are looking for the best of the best to join our clients team; they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service and are looking for individuals wanting to strategically grow an industry or segment within the SME space. We can offer a competitive base salary, company bonus plan and an industry leading benefit package. If the above speaks to your skill sets, please send resume in confidence to email@example.com.