We currently have an opening for a unique full-time opportunity within our Edmonton branch. This is an opportunity like no other. We are seeking highly motivated peak performers to join our team, starting at the ground level while identifying a strategic career path that fits your motivations. We have opportunities in Project Management, Supply Chain, Sales, Operations and will tailor a training program that specifically speak to your career aspirations. We have a dynamic team that currently services the Waterworks segment throughout Western Canada.
- Phase 1 – Warehouse Logistics – you will learn the products and services we sell and how they get from the vendors to the customer and actively participate in the warehouse logistics role of sales support.
- Phase 2 – Operations – you will actively jump into our customer service, counter sales, order management, inventory and pricing controls, credit management, financial management and more…
- Phase 3 – Inside Sales/Project Management – over time you will go from helping customers with various customer service issues to managing large scale, time-sensitive projects.
- Phase 4 – Outside Sales/Account Management – you will learn how to “mine” new business opportunities, sell our products, negotiate deals, and build strong customer and vendor relationships.
- Highly motivated, passionate, strong sense of urgency, entrepreneurial spirit, goal oriented
- Undergraduate Degree from a recognized University-MANDATORY
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A passion for excellent customer service
- A strong sense of Team is imperative
- Experience using computer software including Microsoft Office products
- Ability to grow product knowledge quickly/ Affinity for technical learning a benefit
- Post-secondary education
The opportunity is to develop in a leadership role but there are always freedoms to move into other positions within the Company, based on competencies and desire. We are in a state of constant growth and our need to develop and attract World Class Talent has never been higher.
We are offering competitive base salary, full benefits, excellent RRSP program and most important of all, Profit Sharing! We are looking for young, energetic entrepreneurs that want to learn the business and grow into leaders. Please send resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org