POSITION: Senior Consultant
Ignite Management Services is a business advisory firm dedicated to helping clients develop and implement the strategies and capabilities they need to make lasting and substantial improvements to their organizations. They offer expert advice and counsel over a broad yet integrated range of services, and have developed a reputation for strategic planning, CEO advisory services and major projects advisory.
Ignite Management Services is expanding rapidly and is looking for the best and brightest to support their growth. They are seeking a Senior Consultant to join their team in Vancouver to develop new industries and segments within the SME space.
- 2-5 years business experience in project management in a consulting firm.
- Knowledge of strategic frameworks and analytical tools and experience in applying them to conduct market research and feasibility studies as well as develop strategies, implement them, and manage execution and follow up with regards to timelines.
- Strong business development acumen.
- Strong English writing and communication skills are critical.
- Ability to research client organizations and industry: interview, conduct focus groups and facilitate strategic sessions with key stakeholders.
- We would prefer that you have an undergraduate degree in business, marketing or communications, but it’s not mandatory.
- You are analytical, articulate and give attention to detail.
- You possess strong multi-tasking, organizational and communication skills. Must be able to mentor junior analysts and provide guidance.
- You adhere to timelines & budgets.
- You are equipped with the skills and motivation necessary to support business development & growth. Specifically, regarding the discovery of diverse business opportunities, challenges and solutions.
- You have a backbone of integrity, solid confidence, lots of enthusiasm, and a gift for staying relatively cool under pressure.
- You are adaptable and have the flexibility to pivot in a new direction as necessary.
- You enjoy working with people – internally in a small team environment and externally with clients.
- Preference will be given to applicants with advanced degrees.