As one of Canada’s largest integrated distributors of products for the construction industry, our client offers products in the distinct categories of plumbing and heating. We are currently looking for a Branch Manager for the Port Kells branch.
As Branch Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of exceptional customer service while maintaining corporate objectives and policies. Growth of sales through the use of strong sales techniques and established industry contacts as well as representing the company within the community.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Accountable and responsible for sales growth within the market segment.
· Day to day supervision and management of staff and assets.
· Facility maintenance and expense management.
· Sales forecasting
· Staff supervision and development.
· Responsible for health and safety protocol set out by company guidelines.
· Responsible for the delivery of exceptional customer service.
· A minimum of 3 years direct industry experience. (HVAC)
· Minimum Grade 12 education (Preference of Post Secondary completed)
· Work well in and support a team based environment.
· Strong communication, organizational and PC skills.
· Must be a self starter.
· Prior supervisory experience an asset.
· Must be accountable for results and sales driven.
If you are interested in a career that offers competitive wages, financial bonuses, excellent benefits, permanent full time employment, 100% health care coverage and national advancement opportunities this could be the position for you. If you are interested please send resume to Mark Curtis at firstname.lastname@example.org.