An industry leader within the distribution/wholesale segment specific to Waterworks is currently looking for a Project Manager to join their team in Edmonton. The role will directly report to the Operations Manager and the successful candidate will embark on a 1-year training program with the inside sales and projects teams. We are looking for a young, energetic and enthusiastic team player that wants to join our world class team!
- Medium/large project material quotations for Western Canadian customers.
- Act as a direct contact for customers, engineers, and staff requesting or requiring technical assistance.
- Working directly with the Operations Manager to ensure that bid/spec work is being quoted, and that follow ups are being conducted by the outside sales staff.
- Work closely with the Operations Manager and projects team to implement, and update daily sales quota forms, and attend weekly quote follow up meetings.
- Fully support the Operations Manager and the team’s goals by providing prompt responses and quotations to clients.
- Travel with outside sales staff when required to meet with clients and engineers, to help secure more business and provide technical expertise.
- Fully support the activities of the Outside Account Managers by providing prompt and effective service to the customer.
- Improve sales operational efficiency by providing faster service and better knowledge to the customer.
- Proper handling of all inquiries, orders, complaints, and related requests from customers.
- Ensure smooth communication both verbal and written between Field Sales, office, and warehouse staff.
- Increase company manufactured product sales whenever possible.
- Provide any sales leads obtained to the sales staff.
- Work hours which at a minimum, parallel the operational hours of our customers.
- Become familiar with, and adhere to all company health and safety policies and regulations.
- Assume additional duties as assigned.
- Attend training sessions which may require out of country travel.
- Very well organized and can work in a dynamic environment.
- University Degree preferred.
- Technical aptitude a must-CET or equivalent preferred.
- 3-5 years in an inside sales role or as a technical specialist.
- Understanding of fluid systems and flow control.
- Must be a go-getter; want to be a part of the sales process.
Our client offers competitive base salary, profit sharing, continuous learning and full benefits. If the above speaks to your skill sets, please send resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org