Wesbell is seeking a Licensed Electrician/Intermediate Foreman. This position is responsible for all Electrical work to support the installation of telecommunication equipment.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics, and electrical code specifications to determine the layout of electrical equipment installations.
- Install, examine, replace, or repair electrical wiring, distribution equipment, disconnects, breaker panels and other related devices such as F/A pull stations, Heat detectors, Bell/horns, receptacles, switches, lights, etc.
- Ensure that all work meets the latest Ontario Electrical Safety Codes requirements.
- Complete projects from start to finish with high workmanship standards and efficiency.
- Meet timeline requirements and budgets.
- Submit project progress reports.
- Any other assigned and related tasks as directed
JOB REQUIREMENTS & EXPERIENCE
- Must have a minimum 3 years of experience in the ICI Electrical field
- Licensed Electrician (309 A)
- Must be able to read and follow drawings/blueprints
- Must have Experience with conduit work such as PVC, EMT, RMC and with the use of hydraulic benders and hand enders.
- Experience with Fire alarm wiring & installation
- Experience with new consumer service installation and/or distribution equipment.
- Experience with running jobs and delegating work as needed to complete jobs efficiently.
- Must understand and have profound knowledge of Electrical Codes.
- Must be a self starter able to work under minimal supervision at times
- Maintain the highest degree of safety compliance above and beyond Wesbell’s health and safety policies
- Must be a reliable worker with good attendance record
- Ability to work independently as well as work in a team setting.
- Must have a strong command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Must have a working knowledge of computers and windows-based programs
- May be required to travel and work weekends, nights if required by customer
Wesbell has secured several new builds in the GTA and across Canada. We are looking at expending the ICI division of the business and have significant growth opportunities. Please send resume in confidence to email@example.com