Our client is an industry leader within the communication, multi-media, audio/video, access and door entry, CCTV and fire detection systems since 1965. Due to the growth within the company we are currently looking for an Install/Programming Specialist that will take the lead on major projects specific to IT, Access Control and CCTV. Directly reporting to the President, the incumbent will maintain existing key accounts, identify new opportunities and deliver on exceptional customer service as well as oversee large corporate projects.
- Install, integrate, test and service quality integrated security systems, including CCTV, Access Control and other progressive technologies.
- Work closely with other technicians, installers and contractors to ensure successful completion of project.
- Read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, specifications and schematics applicable to assigned activity.
- Support and mentor junior technicians.
- Troubleshoot areas of concern during all facets of the project.
- Take the lead with installations, programming and identify issues that may arise throughout the project.
- Build confidence with clients and stakeholders and enhance the organizations reputation throughout the industry.
- Consistently provide high levels of customer service.
- Installation and or servicing experience with complex security systems specific to CCTV, DVR and Access Control.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a field service technician.
- Strong understanding of IP systems and ability to program complex security systems.
- Preferred are those with Electronics, Electrical Engineering or Information Technology backgrounds.
- Experience with IP networks, low voltage electronics, power and communication.
- Ability to maintain enhanced security clearances required to work in large institutional facilities.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be a team player!
Our client is looking for the best of the bet and as such is offering a very competitive base salary, company vehicle, gas card and full benefits. We are interested in seasoned professionals as well as those who have a strong desire to learn and grow. If the above speaks to your skills set, please send a resume in confidence to email@example.com.