Our client is a professional services firm that believes that the most valuable assets an organization has are its people. Their team members are dynamic, energetic, opportunistic and creative, but most importantly, they are the company. They are leaders in the industry by adopting technologies and finding creative solutions that improve efficiency and allow for a flexible work environment.
We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to oversee aspects of the sales cycle and develop key contacts in the area. They are expanding their business into the lower mainland so this opportunity comes with huge upside for the right candidate! The ideal candidate will have experience in the Development/Construction sector and has a desire to grow and learn with an innovative, forward-thinking company.
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Generate leads for new clients and referrals from existing clients
- Follow up on bids
- Work with the Operations team and Division Leads
- Ability to sell multiple services to new and existing clients
- Ability to identify new opportunities
- Ability to work from home
- Willing and able to work some evenings and weekends, as events dictate
- Willing to get involved with local associations / affiliations
- Strong focus on relationships, both internal and external to CORE.
- Desire for excellence in all that you do.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Experience with sales/business development
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
We are offering a competitive base salary, company vehicle, generous bonus plan and full benefits. If the above speaks to your skill set, please send resume in confidence and highlight why you are the right candidate!