Our Client is part of a family owned and operated business. With locations in Vegreville, Stettler and Sylvan Lake they strive on providing outstanding customer service, and being a positive presence in each community they serve. They believe in the importance of their staff being an integral part of the community through fund raising, charities, 4-H clubs and local sports teams.
Their Sylvan Lake facility consist of a retail hardware store, lumber yard, a Truss and Post manufacturing plant, and a Metal Express trim shop. The General Manager is responsible for the overall management of all business assets, and employees as well as the success of the business through sales and profits.
· Excellent in building customer relations
· Ability to achieve sales and productivity goals set by the owner
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to manage accurate inventory, tracking and ordering
· Maintain safe working conditions of store and equipment
· Strong knowledge of the company and its business goals
· Ability to organize and manage others
· Motivated and self-directed, ability to work as a team and independently to achieve goals
· Additional day to day operational tasks and duties
· Must have experience and knowledge with building materials and lumber
· Knowledge in the Manufacturing side of business operations
· Previous experience managing all operational duties in a lumber retail location
· Have retail supervisory experience and the ability to provide exceptional service
· Be willing to relocate to the Sylvan Lake Area
Our client is offering a competitive base salary, possible ownership opportunities, and relocation assistance. We are looking for the best of the best so if you are competitive, hard working and entrepreneurial please send resume in confidence to email@example.com.