Our client is an industry leader, and has been proudly serving Alberta families for over 75 years. They consist of a partnership of 25 Royal College-certified radiologists who provide a wide range of diagnostic imaging to Edmonton, Sherwood Park, Spruce Grove, Leduc and Fort McMurray. Their 17 state-of-the-art clinics employ 300 sonographers, technologist, receptionists, and administrative team members who believe that team spirit, constant learning and supporting our community are the backbone of their success.
They are currently looking for a Product and Branding Coordinator to join their team. This position will report directly to the Business Continuity Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for visiting all referring physician sites to ensure supply needs are met. They will be responsible for the overall production of the branding and marketing materials associated with the company’s business. This includes, but is not limited to: Overseeing custom printing of requisitions, maps, business cards, brochures, envelopes, CD’s, DVD’s and other promotional materials. Preparation of all signage for the company, coordination of website and social medial updates as required. They will also be responsible for patient relations through clinic visits and the distribution of promotional materials associated with the company.
· Excellent in building interpersonal relationships
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong knowledge of the company and its business goals
· Proficient in Microsoft office
· Graphic design knowledge would be an asset
· Committed to excellence in patient care, quality control and adherence to diagnostic imaging standards
· Motivated and self-directed and work independently
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications or related field or equivalent workplace experience.
· 3 years’ experience in customer service or health care
· Experience in the medical industry would be considered an asset
· Committed to excellence in patient care, quality control and adherence to diagnostic imaging standards.
Our client is offering a competitive base salary, full benefits and the opportunity to grow within an industry leader. We are looking for the best of the best so if you are competitive, hard working and entrepreneurial please send resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.