Our client is a community-minded, technology-focused company built on a foundation of corporate integrity and customer service excellence. We are currently looking for an account manager to oversee a large territory in Edmonton. If you are someone who enjoys building relationships, helping solve problems, exceeding targets and most importantly selling, then you could be a great fit!
- Hunting new business opportunities within medium and large organizations
- Growth within an existing book of business
- Working the complete sales cycle, from prospecting to close
- Using the tools available, writing sales proposals, and tender responses for the customer in a clear and concise manner establishing the company as the leader
- Obtain and provide local market intelligence and feedback to management
- Demonstrate the ability to positively influence and create profitable relationships at all levels of management within accounts, particularly Senior Management
- Document sales activities and go forward with plans in the CRM on a timely basis
- Minimum of 1 year outside sales experience
- A proven track record of strong sales performance
- Thrive in a target driven environment
- A self-motivated tenacious team player who is a fast learner, detail oriented, and possesses the ability to work independently
- Strong writing, presentation and public speaking skills
- Excellent research skills with a strong analytical and problem-solving mindset is required
- Possess advanced computer knowledge of Window-based systems, use of a CRM tool and proficiency with MS office.
- A valid Driver’s License and own a vehicle
Our client is offering a competitive compensation package based on experience with a base-plus uncapped commission structure, and health and dental benefits. There will be potential for quarterly and yearly bonuses, as well as team incentives. In addition, the successful candidate will be given a cell phone and car allowance, and the opportunity for career growth and advancement. If the above speaks to your skillset and you believe you would be an asset to our client, then please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.