An industry leader within the distribution/wholesale segment for Pipe, Valves and Fittings is currently looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Account Manager to service the Edmonton market. A person exhibiting an entrepreneurial spirit would thrive in this environment. Directly reporting to the Regional Manager, the mission of this position is to increase market share year over year within an assigned territory.
- Develop and maintain existing client relationships, focusing on key decision makers
- Strategic identification of new business opportunities and emerging market segments; connecting with decision makers.
- Create a call pattern which will penetrate all aspects of Industrial/ Municipal and Commercial markets.
- Create and implement a budget for territory with RM.
- Market and promote current product line
- Identify competitive activity and possible counter measures
- Deliver monthly progress reports.
- 2-5 years experience within the Industrial segment.
- Personable and professional demeanor
- Self-motivated and able to act independently
- High expectations of their own and their team’s performance
- Demonstrates tenacity and patience to achieve long term initiatives
- Brings new ideas to the company.
- Able to focus on key priorities, candidate will also demonstrate an ability to plan, organize and schedule in efficient and productive manner.
We are looking for individuals with the right attitude and that want to be accountable for their own success. This is an incredible opportunity with unbelievable career progression. Our client offers competitive base salary, full benefits, company car allowance and profit sharing. If you feel you have the attributes outlined, please send resume in confidence to email@example.com.