Ignite Management is a business advisory firm dedicated to helping clients develop and implement the strategies and capabilities they need to make lasting and substantial improvements to their organizations. We offer expert advice and counsel over a broad yet integrated range of services, and have developed a reputation for strategic planning, CEO advisory services and major projects advisory. We are looking for individuals that have recently completed their CPA designation and have experience with case studies.
Overview of the Role:
Are you an individual who is analytical by nature and continuously seeking methods of improvement?
Do you have impeccable communications skills and pride yourself in your attention to detail?
Do you have the ability to adapt to different situations, business directions and multiple tasks flawlessly?
Ignite Management would love to get to know you!
Ignite Management is expanding rapidly, and we are looking for the best and brightest to support our growth. We are actively looking for an Associate to join our team in Vancouver. This role assists in developing and facilitating the proposal process for specific clients including budget and pricing development, proposal writing and client presentations. The Ignite team has a diverse educational background and as such, we are looking for individuals that have recently completed their CPA designation with a focus on case studies.
- 1-3 years business experience in a customer service focused environment.
- Strong English writing and communication skills are critical. French is an asset.
- Solid research, analytical, project management and problem-solving skills.
- Associates are on a steep learning curve to become knowledgeable in our client’s methodology and practices to support all client fulfillment conducted by the firm.
- We would prefer that you have an undergraduate degree in business, marketing or communications, but it’s not mandatory.
- You are analytical, articulate and give attention to detail.
- You have a keen interest in exploring diverse business opportunities, problems and solutions.
- You possess strong multi-tasking, organizational and communication skills. Excellent writing skills are essential to the role.
- You adhere to timelines & budgets.
- You are equipped with the skills and motivation necessary to support business development & growth.
- You value trusted and open, honest communication. You have a backbone of integrity, solid confidence, lots of enthusiasm, and a gift for staying relatively cool under pressure.
- You are adaptable and have the flexibility to pivot in a new direction as necessary.
- You enjoy working with people – internally in a small team environment and externally with clients.
- You’re open to learning and progressing into an advisory role in the firm.
- Preference will be given to applicants with advanced degrees.
We are looking for the best of the best to join Ignite Management; We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service and are looking for individuals wanting to grow within our organization. We can offer a competitive base salary, company bonus plan and full benefits. If the above speaks to your skill set, please send resume in confidence to email@example.com