We are a diverse team of multi-disciplinary professionals led by a passionate Founder and President. We work with CEOs and top-level Executives in the SME, association and NPO market across Canada and they expect the best from us. What we do is not easy, from strategic planning to leadership development, we strive to “change the way business is done in Canada.” We are creating an environment that encourages every employee to reach their true potential.
You are an ambitious professional with 1-3 years of work experience. You are analytical and creative, and you seek to build your consulting skills.
As an associate at Ignite Management, you’ll apply and develop your analytical, interpersonal, creative thinking, business management and leadership skills from day one. You'll begin as a key part of any client engagement and be placed in the thick of the action, as you work side by side with experienced consultants
Associates work closely with a lead consultant and the Manager of Client Delivery to ensure stellar service to our clients. Associates provide a wide range of internal and Client support: from project and communications management, meeting and presentation design, research and documentation to administrative support. This role will learn and master the Ignite Methodology from the ground up and receive mentorship to pursue a career path to become a Consultant.
- Learns and masters the Ignite Methodology for strategic planning and leadership development to effectively lead and support Client engagements from start to finish.
- Participates actively in Client engagements ensuring appropriate flow of communication between Consultant and Client.
- Gather and interpret relevant information and data, and present findings to Ignite team members and client stakeholders in concise and compelling reports and presentations.
- Listens and connects the high-level discussions and constructs emerging from meetings and interviews into a consolidated, succinct, and actionable strategic summary report.
- Provides project management support from development to maintenance of the project schedules and assures specific project deliverables are being performed and implemented efficiently, successfully and on time.
- Coordinates and schedules administrative support and event logistics such as ensuring appropriate venue set up, agendas, guest invites, and materials are ready for Client meetings.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- Undergraduate degree in Business or related field. MBA or special designation such as CPA preferred
- A solid team player who is also an independent thinker
- Deadline-driven, organized, and able to multitask
- A robust analytical skill set
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills in English, additional languages are an asset
- Endless curiosity and a penchant for thinking outside of the box
- Experience in consulting, a start-up or other business environment
- Great technical skills and curiosity to seek new and better ways to do things
- An ambitious desire to grow their career
- Demonstrate professionalism with ability to maintain client confidentiality
We take what we do at Ignite seriously and pride ourselves on delivering transformational results. We offer a competitive base salary, company bonus plan and an industry leading benefit package. At Ignite we support work-life harmony and promote a high-trust environment. This is a great opportunity to join a small rapidly growing company and make a significant impact. Please send resume in confidence to email@example.com