Our client is an industry leader, and has been proudly serving Alberta families for over 75 years. Their 17 state-of-the-art clinics employ 300 sonographers, technologist, receptionists, and administrative team members who believe that team spirit, constant learning and supporting our community are the backbone of their success.
They are currently looking for a Billing Clerk to join their dynamic team. This position would report directly to the Director of Finance. Their main job would be to process and manage payments received from Alberta Health Care. They would be required to maintain an accurate and up to date billing system as well as handle all invoices and payments. We are looking for a professional, team player to perform these and other imperative administrative duties.
- Maintain up to date billing system
- Generate and send out invoices
- Collect and allocate payments
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Constant communication with organization staff
- Completion of month end tasks in a timely manner
- Maintain the utmost professional confidentiality of patient information and/or results
- Motivated and self-directed and work independently
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Business Administration diploma
- Knowledge of Alberta Health billing codes
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Previous experience with Great Plains an asset
- Previous experience in a medical billing environment an asset
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
We are offering a very competitive base salary, great work environment and the ability to join an innovative and growing company. If the above speaks to your skill set, please send resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.