We are currently working with one of Canada’s largest distributor/wholesalers for the construction industry (HVAC/Plumbing/Waterworks) and are looking for future Branch Managers for several locations across Western Canada. The opportunity would require the successful incumbent to undergo a 12-18-month training program (Advanced Management Program) in order to learn the business as a whole. We are looking for seasoned professionals that have experience managing small teams, overseeing financial metrics and want to become leaders of a business unit. This role will allow you to become an entrepreneur and gives you complete autonomy to run the Victoria Branch after completing their world class training!
What are we specifically looking for?
- Understanding of Profit and Loss statements
- Management of 5-8 employees
- Sales forecasting
- Vendor Management
- Inventory control
- Strong sales acumen
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Experience in building talented teams
What are the must haves for this role?
- Completion of Post Secondary Education preferred
- Must want to elevate your teammates and mentor individuals
- A strong business acumen
- Must be risk adverse and a strategic decision maker
- Act with integrity and lead by example
- Doing the right thing and being committed to the success of others
If you are want to be an entrepreneur and are willing to dedicate yourself to learning the products and services we want to discuss this role with you! We offer competitive base salary, company car allowance, profit sharing and the opportunity to oversee all aspects of the business. Please send resume in confidence to email@example.com.