An emerging leader within the distribution segment for Piping Products is currently looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Branch Manager to oversee their operation in Winnipeg. A person exhibiting an entrepreneurial spirit would thrive in this environment. Directly reporting to the Vice President, the successful candidate would be given complete autonomy to grow their business and execute strategic plans.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accountable and responsible for sales growth within the market segment.
- Day to day supervision and management of staff and assets.
- Facility maintenance and expense management.
- Sales forecasting
- Staff supervision and development.
- Responsible for health and safety protocol set out by company guidelines.
- Responsible for the delivery of exceptional customer service.
- A minimum of 3 years’ direct industry experience. HDPE/Piping products.
- Minimum Grade 12 education with a preference given to post secondary education in Business Administration or Marketing.
- Work well in and support a team based environment.
- Strong communication, organizational and PC skills.
- Must be a self starter.
- Prior supervisory experience an asset.
- Must be accountable for results and sales driven.
If you are interested in a career that offers competitive wages, profit sharing, excellent benefits, permanent full time employment, 100% health care coverage and national advancement opportunities this could be the position for you.