Our client is a business advisory firm dedicated to helping clients develop and implement the strategies and capabilities they need to make lasting and substantial improvements to their organizations. They offer expert advice and counsel over a broad yet integrated range of services, and have developed a reputation for strategic planning, provincial and municipal government relations, CEO advisory services and major projects advisory.
The company was created through a merger of three consulting professionals with decades of individual expertise and who have the synergy to solve the most complex problems and challenges businesses face. Since then, they have grown into a dynamic culture of talented consultants focused on getting results for their clients.
Our client is expanding rapidly and they are looking for the best and brightest to support that growth. Currently we are seeking a Business Analyst to join their team in Edmonton.
- 1-3 years business experience in a customer service focused environment.
- Strong English writing and communication skills are critical. French is an asset.
- Solid research, analytical, project management and problem solving skills.
- Analysts are on a steep learning curve to become knowledgeable in our clients methodology and practices in order to support all client fulfillment conducted by the firm.
- We would prefer that you have an undergraduate degree in business, marketing or communications, but it’s not mandatory. If you think you have what it takes to do this work, please contact us.
- You are analytical, articulate and give attention to detail.
- You have a keen interest in exploring diverse business opportunities, problems and solutions.
- You possess strong multi-tasking, organizational and communication skills. Excellent writing skills are essential to the role.
- You adhere to timelines & budgets.
- You are equipped with the skills and motivation necessary to support business development & growth.
- You value trusted and open, honest communication. You have a backbone of integrity, solid confidence, lots of enthusiasm, and a gift for staying relatively cool under pressure.
- You are adaptable and have the flexibility to pivot in a new direction as necessary.
- You enjoy working with people – internally in a small team environment and externally with clients.
- You’re open to learning and progressing into an advisory role in the firm.
- Preference will be given to applicants with advanced degrees.
We are looking for the best of the best to join our clients team; they pride themselves on delivering exceptional customer service and are looking for individuals wanting to grow within the organization. We can offer a competitive base salary, company bonus plan and full benefits. If the above speaks to your skill sets, please send resume in confidence to email@example.com.