With an uncompromising focus on providing the most technologically advanced medical diagnostic equipment for clinical laboratory markets, our client is a leading player in the Histology, Chemistry, and Immunology field. We are seeking a Depot Field Service Engineer to be a part of our Service Center Team. You will be reporting to the National Service Manager and you will be required to represent our client with exceptional service and technical expertise.
- Professionally and confidently represent our client to our customers, suppliers and within the industry as a whole, with peers, competitors and industry representatives
- Work as a member of an effective Service Team to maintain, troubleshoot and resolve instrument issues
- Conduct prompt service interventions which ensure completeness of work and minimizes customer down time
- Effectively support accounts within an assigned geographic territory and provide service support in other territories as needed.
- Provide first and second level hotline support
- Maintain checklists for instrument validation
- Assist with new instrument installations
- Perform regular preventative service maintenance and warranty inspections
- Manage parts inventory and scheduling
- Assist in keeping AX, CRM and inventory software up to date and accurate
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Biomedical and Electronic Technologist or Medical Laboratory Technician or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience working in a medical or similar technology field.
- Bilingual: English and French
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Customer service focused
- An ability to learn and work independently
- A strong “business owner” mentality
- A positive attitude
- An ability to work in a team environment
- A strong ability to handle pressure
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Ability to multi task in a fast-moving environment
- Above average communication skills
- A Compete and practical understanding of Microsoft products including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge of Microsoft AX would be an asset but can train as necessary
- A mechanical, electronic and scientific understanding would be an asset
We are offering a very competitive base salary, company bonus plan, full benefits and the opportunity for advancement within the PSAT team. If you are an individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment and able to work within a team we want to hear from you! Please send resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.