With an uncompromising focus on providing the most technologically advanced medical diagnostic equipment for clinical laboratory markets, our client is a leading player in the Histology, Chemistry, and Immunology field. We are seeking a Depot Support Supervisor to provide leadership and technical expertise to the application specialists while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
- Professionally and confidently represent our client to our customers, suppliers and within the industry, with peers, competitors and industry representatives.
- Work as a member of an effective Service Team to maintain, troubleshoot and resolve instrument issues.
- Conduct prompt service interventions which ensure completeness of work and minimizes customer down time.
- Effectively support accounts within an assigned geographic territory and provide service support in other territories as needed.
- Provide first and second level hotline support
- Maintain checklists for instrument validation.
- Assist with new instrument installations
- Perform regular preventative service maintenance and warranty inspections.
- Manage parts inventory and scheduling
- Assist in keeping AX, CRM and inventory software up to date and accurate.
- Responsible to assure all service agreements and billings are kept up to date.
- Supervise and manage the day to day activities of the Hotline and Service Depot.
- Biomedical Electronic Technologist or Medical Laboratory Technician or equivalent.
- 10+ years of experience working in a medical or similar technology field.
- Bilingual: English and French.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Customer service focused.
- An ability to learn and work independently
- A strong “business owner” mentality.
- A positive attitude.
- An ability to work in a team environment.
- A strong ability to handle pressure.
- Well organized.
- Detail oriented.
- Lead or Supervisor experience.
- Ability to multi task in a fast-moving environment.
- Above average communication skills
Our client is offering a competitive base salary, company bonus plan, full benefits and an opportunity for International training in Europe and the US. We are looking for a driven individual that can manage a team and provide exceptional customer service. If the above speaks to your skill sets please send resume in confidence to email@example.com.