Our client is an industry leader within the distribution/wholesale segment specific to electrical material, safety products and equipment as well as industrial supplies. We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join their already impressive team in Edmonton, Alberta. As the Inside Sales Representative you will focus on major projects, delivering exceptional customer service and bridging the gap between the outside sales rep and the client.
- Selling products, processes customer orders, provide pricing and/or technical information, and finds solutions to problems in a timely manner.
- Pro-active expediting and strong on-going quest of latest developments in products and their features and benefits are critical.
- Must be motivated and comfortable using the various websites and online tools provided by their key suppliers.
- Knowledge and demonstrated ability to improve and command higher Gross Margin percentage is also key.
- You will have the ability to influence, cultivate and grow Gross Margin with you own select group of assigned House Accounts.
- Ability to develop strong relationships and negotiate with key suppliers.
- You will be required to consistently follow up on all quotes to achieve high close ratio.
- Ideally five (5) years experience in electrical distribution, safety supplies.
- Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised and meet key deadlines
- Team player, adaptable, energetic with a positive professional attitude
- Excellent verbal, non-verbal, and written communication skills
- Demonstrated initiative to self-improvement of your business and product skills
- Good PC skills, including MS Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Highly organized; knowledgeable and follow the company's policies and procedures
- Analytical skills to probe, identify and qualify opportunities for growth.
Our client offers provincial and national advancement as well as a very competitive base salary and bonus plan. We are looking for the best of the best that can work in a team environment in the pursuit of customer satisfaction and achieving profit sharing targets. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.