Our client’s products are distributed worldwide in virtually every industry including oil & gas, automotive, chemical, general and marine and are one of the industry’s leading manufacturers of compressors, blowers, pumps, loading arms and fuel systems. We are currently looking for an inside sales representative to join a new branch in Grande Prairie.
- Receive customer inquiries and process them in a timely manner.
- Quotes/Orders: Update and enter quotes, new orders, etc. in the system.
- Record and file purchase orders upon receipt.
- May be required to investigate or identify part availability, production delays, transportation delays, or other potential complications to an order and then communicate this information to the customers, distributors, or Sales Representatives.
- Notify Production and Sales personnel as appropriate, when orders are modified or customers change requirements for order delivery.
- Receive returned warranty product, make required entries in business system, and communicate information as appropriate.
- Help develop system information for customers, distributors and update the information as necessary.
- Coordinate statistical reports of customer service activities.
- Coordinate in-house or external training seminars on behalf of the Sales and/or Marketing departments.
- Ensures trainer has sufficient product information/brochures for all seminars.
- Take part in on-going product knowledge and process training.
- Participate in company safety program.
- Upload all required documentation such as shipping/receiving documents to SAP.
- Assist with electronic receiving of all incoming inventory both internally and externally.
- Assist with cycle count program to ensure 95% inventory accuracy.
- Attend weekly production meetings and prepare supporting documentation for meetings.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned or required.
- 2-5 years experience
- Experience working in the Oil/Gas Industry is an asset
- Must be able to be on-call for customer service groups
- Experience using SAP system-MANDATORY
- Physically able to pick and pack orders in the warehouse as needed
- Will need to be able to travel to other facilities for training and product knowledge
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Our client is offering a competitive base salary, full benefits and the opportunity to grow within an industry leader. We are looking for the best of the best so if you are competitive, hard working and entrepreneurial please send resume in confidence to email@example.com.