Our client is a supplier of thermoplastic products designed for use in corrosion resistant fluid processing systems. Their product offering comes from some of the leading domestic and international manufacturers of industrial plastics. Our client is committed to staying on the leading edge of the industry by continuing to offer services that create simplicity and efficiencies for their customers.
We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join their Edmonton location and provide exceptional customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide exceptional Customer Service accurately & efficiently on the phone, in person, via email, etc.
- Must have an outgoing personality with excellent communications skills both oral and written.
- Handling all inquiries, quotes, and orders from our customers in an efficient, timely and courteous manner.
- Must have a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Needs to maintain a professional image and make a good first impression to customers.
- Utilize company tools & software to prioritize customers’ needs and to develop detailed quotes, process orders, and returns as required.
- Candidate will have very good typing and computer skills.
- Coordinate between field sales representatives, office processes, and warehouse distribution for proper execution of customer orders.
- Team-first attitude and ability to be collaborative is essential.
- Learn and maintain up-to-date product knowledge. Technical and mechanical aptitude is an asset.
- Occasionally provide help to warehouse associates including helping to pick, package, and verify orders when necessary.
- Forward new & potential sales leads to the Outside Sales Representatives.
- Work hours that reflect our customers’ needs, typically 8:00am – 5:00pm.
- Post-secondary education in sales/marketing or an acceptable combination of education and experience would be viewed as an asset
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers
- Exceptional written, verbal and listening communication skills are a must
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Related industry experience would an asset
We are offering competitive base salary, monthly commissions, full benefits and an opportunity for advancement. If the above speaks to your skill set, please send resume in confidence to email@example.com.