Our client is an emerging leader in the fire alarm and building securities industry. They have a new position opening in the sales and business development department. As the Inspection Sales Coordinator your main objective will be marketing the company and their variety of services. You will focus on acquiring new business, while expanding relationships with the company's existing clientele. You will also oversee the scheduling and coordinating of all fire inspections. This position will require travel in and around the Edmonton area.
- This position will be dedicated to the development of new sales in fire alarm inspections and building security contracts.
- Educating new and existing clients on all the capabilities the business has to offer.
- Selling of maintenance contracts for all services.
- Time will be spent scheduling existing fire alarm inspections, including coordination with sub-trades working with our technicians.
- There will also be a focus on the expansion of current relationships with existing clients in all areas.
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills, including Excel & Word.
- General administration practices are expected.
- Ability to create personal documents pertaining to clients and use in house software.
- A proven track record in sales and the ability to maintain a customer base/sales territory.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship building.
- Valid driver's license.
We are offering competitive base salary, company car allowance, lucrative commissions and full benefits. This role is very dynamic, and we are looking for the best of the best; if the above speaks to your skill sets please send resume in confidence to email@example.com.