We are a team of diverse and multi-disciplinary professionals led by a passionate Founder and President. We work alongside CEOs and top-level Executives in the SME, association, and NPO sectors across Canada to shape their strategy and develop their leaders. What we do is not simple; from strategic planning to leadership development, we strive to “change the way business is done in Canada.” To bring about this change, we are creating an environment that encourages and supports every employee to reach their true potential.
You are a purpose-driven individual and you care deeply about people. You strive to positively impact the lives of those around you and the communities which you are involved in. You do not shy away from challenges, and you have a knack for bringing people together to achieve a common goal. With humility, you understand the whole is greater than the sum of its parts, and you are a student in continuous learning and improvement.
Reporting directly to the President and under limited supervision, this role is responsible for generating business and leading the client fulfillment following the Ignite Methodology. Internally, the consultant will provide mentorship and support to the development of our people, business and processes.
- Builds a book of business following Ignite’s marketing strategy which positions them as a leader in a targeted market and helps to grow the Ignite brand throughout Canada
- Serves as the front-face of Ignite Management to our clients by being the point of contact for initial discovery, and as the lead throughout the client engagement lifecycle
- Leads and facilitates client engagements, often working closely with the owners, executives and senior leaders of the company on strategic planning, leadership development and strategy implementation
- Works closely with an associate to guide our clients through the Ignite Methodology to uncover their “Strategy from Within”
- On a project-level basis, works with and mentors the associate to ensure high quality of standards in all of our client deliverables
- Acts as an internal leader within Ignite and supports the growth of our firm and the development of our people
- Undergraduate degree in Business or related field with 5+ years of professional experience. MBA or special designation such CPA or CHPR preferred
- Strong business acumen with preference for specific knowledge of organizational behaviour and/or organizational design
- Expert in meeting facilitation and coaching
- Strong business professional communication skills (written and verbal/presentation) in English, additional languages are an asset
- Ability to be self-directed and act independently
- Ability to lead from the back
- Intellectual curiosity and high standards for excellence
We are passionate about the impact we have at Ignite and pride ourselves on delivering transformational results. We offer a competitive base salary, company bonus plan and an industry-leading benefit package. At Ignite we support work-life harmony and promote a high-trust environment. All team members will be guided through the creation of an individualized development plan that will link their aspirations and skillsets to a growth track to becoming the best versions of themselves. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and make a significant impact with our team and our clients.