An industry leader and one of Canada’s leading distributors of products for the commercial and industrial construction markets is looking for top talent to undergo a 3-year management trainee program. During this time the candidate will develop key skill sets that will allow them to efficiently and effectively run a Profit Center. The ideal candidate will be one that is well-rounded, customer and results oriented, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and willing to go the extra mile.
- The first training stage is in Operations; this phase begins in the warehouse to become familiar with our products and learn the important process of exceptional customer service.
- The second training stage is Sales; after inside sales, your time will be spent in outside sales where you perfect your sales skills. You will work closely with a Profit Center manager learning management, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- The third and final stage is a 2-month pre-management orientation. This phase is focused on your overall Profit Center leadership. Time is spent preparing for the transition into a Profit Center Manager.
- Successful completion of a recognized University degree program (Mandatory)
- Work experience in which the candidate has held leadership positions gained through work terms, co-op or intern programs, part time or other work experience and/or entrepreneurial ventures.
- Extracurricular activities such as volunteer work, community involvement, active team participation.
- Strong academic achievement.
- Being bilingual an asset but not mandatory.
Our client offers competitive wages, aggressive career progression, full benefits and company profit sharing plan. If your skill sets speak to the qualities outlined, please send resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.