Our client is an industry leader within the distribution/wholesale segment specific to electrical material, safety products and equipment as well as industrial supplies. We are currently looking for an Outside Sales Representative to join their already impressive team in Edmonton, Alberta. As the Outside Sales Representative you will develop profitable sales and ensure that the customer's expectations are consistently met, maximizing our client’s market share.
· Develop account strategies that satisfy the branches sales charter objectives
· Develop profitable incremental sales to new and existing accounts
· Coordinate the sales and customer service efforts with Inside Sales and Purchasing
· Support the inside sales people and quotation specialists to foster excellent customer service, operational efficiency, and account profitability
· Ensure in-depth and current knowledge of customers, as well as strengths and weaknesses of competitors
· Develop and maintain long-term relationships with customers and vendor representatives
· Develop solutions to address customer issues
· Provide accurate market intelligence to the Branch Manager and other members of the sales team
· Maintain technical knowledge up-to-date on various product line
· Ideally five (5) years experience in electrical distribution.
· Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised and meet key deadlines
· Team player, adaptable, energetic with a positive professional attitude
· Excellent verbal, non-verbal, and written communication skills
· Demonstrated initiative to self-improvement of your business and product skills
· Good PC skills, including MS Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
· Highly organized; knowledgeable and follow the company's policies and procedures
· Analytical skills to probe, identify and qualify opportunities for growth
Our client offers provincial and national advancement as well as a very competitive base salary and commission package. We are looking for the best of the best that can work in a team environment in the pursuit of customer satisfaction and achieving profit sharing targets. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.