An industry leader within the distribution segment for Waterworks products is currently looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Outside Account Manager for the Edmonton market. A new role within the current structure; the perfect incumbent will want to run his own business and be hungry attracting new clients. Directly reporting to the Branch Manager this position will allow you to grow business within the Industrial/Municipal and Commercial segments. The mission of this position is to increase market share year over year within an assigned territory.
- Develop existing customer relationships as well as identifying key decision makers.
- Create a call pattern which will penetrate all aspects of Industrial/ Municipal and Commercial markets.
- Create and implement a budget for territory with BM.
- Market and promote current product line and identify competitive activity.
- Strategic in identifying new business; connecting with decision makers.
- Double sales revenue over three years with assigned territory accounts.
- Deliver monthly progress reports.
- Development and maintenance of Business Plans including identification of new market opportunities.
- 2-5 years experience within the Industrial segment.
- Have to be a self starter.
- Lives up to written and verbal commitments, regardless of personal cost.
- Able to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it.
- Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Expects personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Plans, organizes, schedules and budgets in efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Willing to go one more step to service the customer.
This is an opportunity to grow within an industry leader and a proven winner. We are looking for individuals with the right attitude and that want to be tasked with all aspects of running a business. This is an incredible opportunity with unbelievable career progression. Our client offers competitive base salary, full benefits, company car allowance and profit sharing. If you feel you have the attributes outlined, please send resume to email@example.com.