We have an immediate opening in their inside sales and project management division in Edmonton. This is not an entry level position. We are looking for someone with a technical background and experience with Project Management. The inside sales side of the business is critical and a key to their success, so the expectations are very high for customer service and efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordination of customer orders – including order entry, pricing, purchasing specials, arranging shipments, follow-up of back orders and handling of material returns
- Execute all aspects of the quotation process – complete take-offs, obtain quotes from suppliers, etc.
- Negotiate with key suppliers to improve probability of success
- Hold a high value for customer service
- Be results oriented with the ability to effectively manage customer projects
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Computer knowledge and experience
- Interpersonal and organizational skills
- Have related Waterworks experience – however, we are willing to train the right individual
- Ability to work in a team environment
- High school diploma as a minimum
Our Culture is One of:
- High standards/professional
- Results driven/competitive/fast paced
- Doing the right thing
- Safety orientated
- Commitment to personal development and learning
Our client is part of the largest distribution company of PVC pipe, valves, and fittings to the municipal market in Canada!! They are not your average distribution company. Our client offers mandatory enrichment training, industry leading bonus program, nationwide opportunities for advancement, a competitive salary, and an outstanding company culture. Their team is professional, technical, and enthusiastic. This is an opportunity to join one of the best companies to work for in Canada!
We are offering a very competitive base salary, exceptional profit-sharing scenario, full benefits as well as world class training. The successful incumbent will have an entrepreneurial mindset and thrive in a very fast paced environment. Please send resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.