An industry leader and one of Canada’s leading distributors of Industrial products for the commercial and industrial construction markets is looking for top talent to undergo a 3-year sales development trainee program. During this time, the candidate will develop key skill sets that will allow them to maintain a client base and identify new opportunities efficiently and effectively. The ideal candidate will be one that is well-rounded, customer and results oriented, possess an entrepreneurial spirit, and has a strong desire to be the best.
- Phase 1 – Warehouse Logistics – Learn the products we sell, how they get from the vendor to the customer and understand all levels of sales support.
- Phase 2 – Operations – Get involved in our customer service, counter sales, order management, inventory and pricing controls, credit management, financial statements, and much more…
- Phase 3 – Inside Sales/Project Management – Go from helping customers with various product and service issues to managing large-scale projects.
- Phase 4 – Outside Sales/Account Management – Learn how to find new business opportunities, sell our products, negotiate contracts, and build customer and vendor relationships.
- Successful completion of a recognized University degree program (Mandatory)
- Work experience in which the candidate has held leadership positions gained through work terms, co-op or intern programs, part time or other work experience and/or entrepreneurial ventures.
- Extracurricular activities such as volunteer work, community involvement, active team participation.
- Strong academic achievement.
- Being bilingual an asset but not mandatory.
Our client offers competitive wages, aggressive career progression, full benefits, and company profit sharing plan. We are looking for the best of the best; if you are highly motivated to offer exceptional customer service and want the opportunity to grow within an industry leader, we want to speak with you!