An industry leader and one of Canada’s leading distributors of HVAC products for the commercial and industrial construction markets is looking for top talent to undergo a 3-year sales development trainee program. During this time the candidate will develop key skill sets that will allow them to efficiently and effectively maintain a client base and identify new opportunities. The ideal candidate will be one that is well-rounded, customer and results oriented, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and has a strong desire to be the best.
- The first training stage is in Operations; this phase begins in the warehouse to become familiar with our products and learn the important process of exceptional customer service.
- The second training stage is Sales; after inside sales, your time will be spent in outside sales where you perfect your sales skills.
- The third and final stage is when you can take a client base and provide exceptional customer service.
- Successful completion of a recognized University degree program (Mandatory)
- Work experience in which the candidate has held leadership positions gained through work terms, co-op or intern programs, part time or other work experience and/or entrepreneurial ventures.
- Extracurricular activities such as volunteer work, community involvement, active team participation.
- Strong academic achievement.
- Being bilingual an asset but not mandatory.
Our client offers competitive wages, aggressive career progression, full benefits and company profit sharing plan. We are looking for the best of the best; if you are highly motivated to offer exceptional customer service and want the opportunity to grow within an industry leader we want to speak with you!