An industry leader and one of Canada’s leading distributors of Waterworks products for the commercial and industrial construction markets is looking for top talent to undergo a 3-year sales development trainee program. During this time the candidate will develop key skill sets that will allow them to efficiently and effectively maintain a client base and identify new opportunities. The ideal candidate will be one that is well-rounded, customer and results oriented, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and has a strong desire to be the best.
- The first training stage is in Operations; this phase begins in the warehouse to become familiar with our products and learn the important process of exceptional customer service.
- The second training stage is Sales; after inside sales, your time will be spent in outside sales where you perfect your sales skills.
- The third and final stage is when you are able to take a client base and provide exceptional customer service.
- Successful completion of a recognized University degree program (Mandatory)
- Work experience in which the candidate has held leadership positions gained through work terms, co-op or intern programs, part time or other work experience and/or entrepreneurial ventures.
- Extracurricular activities such as volunteer work, community involvement, active team participation.
- Strong academic achievement.
- Being bilingual an asset but not mandatory.
Our client offers competitive wages, aggressive career progression, full benefits and company profit sharing plan. We are looking for the best f the best; if you are highly motivated to offer exceptional customer service and want the opportunity to grow within an industry leader we want to speak with you!