Crown Jewel Recruitment is working with an industry leader that is a manufacturer of high-end piping products and are looking for a full time Sales Manager to join their organization. The responsibilities of the Sales Manager include overseeing the daily sales activities, meeting with major clients, writing sales reports, designing effective sales strategies, and marketing company products and services.
To be successful as a sales manager, you should have good leadership skills and the ability to drive company success. Ultimately, we are looking for top-notch individuals who have an in-depth knowledge of the market and competitive products and have excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills.
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Strong sales leadership of distributor sales and marketing leadership.
- Capacity pricing strategies and output efficiency weighting.
- Working with the engineering department to design print and online promotional materials for the company's products and services.
- Identifying where improvements can be made and developing sales plans and strategies to achieve sales goals.
- Recruiting and hiring sales staff and developing training programs.
- Coaching of direct reports.
- Managing sales teams and maintaining sales operations.
- Outlining and managing sales budgets.
- Setting quarterly and annual sales goals and motivating the sales teams to achieve their goals.
- Monitoring the market and competitor products and activities and providing detailed sales forecasting.
- Reviewing customer activity, anticipating consumer needs, and improving customer satisfaction.
- Creating sales reports and providing feedback to the leadership team at company meetings.
- Establishing and maintaining key customer relationships.
Sales Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a business-related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a sales leadership position.
- In-depth knowledge of selling strategies and methods such as Challenger Sales philosophy, as well as employee motivation techniques.
- Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Great strategic planning, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
We are offering a very competitive base salary, company bonus structure that rewards growth, company car allowance and full benefits. We are interested in candidates that have had a successful track record of identifying new markets, understanding the sales cycle and motivating a sales team to deliver on commitments. Our client is only interested in those individuals that offer exceptional customer service. If the above speaks to your skill set, please send resume in confidence to email@example.com.