With an uncompromising focus on providing the most technologically advanced medical diagnostic equipment for clinical laboratory markets, our client is a leading player in the Histology, Chemistry, and Immunology field. We are seeking a Service Administrator to be a part of our Service Center Team. You will be reporting to the National Service Manager and you will be the first point of contact for all customers calling into the service hotline.
- Professionally represent our client to their customers and within the industry as a whole, with peers, competitors and industry representatives.
- Assist in the operation of the Service Centre to help; prioritize, fast instrument turnaround, warranty parts tracking, Field Service Representative (FSR) scheduling, document control and general efficiency.
- Receive, document, prioritize and action all service requests generated by internal company resources and external customers.
- Create Service Work Orders (SWO) and assign FSR’s for completion.
- Review, close and post all SWO’s.
- Create and maintain preventative maintenance schedule for all Service Agreements.
- Follow established procedures for the prioritized dispatch of FSR or Application Specialists to include; opening of initial case, allocating of resources required and establishing timelines for completion of intervention.
- Facilitate compliance reporting for Vendor Service bulletins.
- Prepare service quotes for internal and external customers.
- Proactively communicate with customers after service work completion.
- Assist FSR’s with parts ordering and transfers as required.
- Complete all internal reporting responsibilities promptly and completely as required.
- Administration certificate, customer service or technical service experience.
- English/French MANDATORY.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Customer service focused.
- An ability to work independently.
- A strong “business owner” mentality.
- A positive attitude.
- An ability to work as part of a team.
- Well organized.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for individuals that are able to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment and are offering competitive base salary, company bonus plan, full benefits and the opportunity to grow within the organization. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service to our customers and foster a team first attitude. If the above speaks to your skill set please send resume in confidence to email@example.com.