Our client is an industry leader within the distribution and wholesale segment specific to hydraulics, pneumatics, and motion control systems. Working with the supervision of the Operations Manager, the successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our unsurpassed customer service and technical support objectives. We are looking for a talented and competent Service Coordinator that thrives in a fast-paced sale environment, and must be comfortable working with industrial customers, suppliers and channels partners while generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing service calls.
- Handle incoming shop repair requests (creating project’s, entering orders into AX, following up on deliverables for repair parts)
- Communicate with customers in a timely manner at each step of repair (expected timelines, delays, or ready for pick up)
- Handle payments for repairs (receive PO’s, credit card #’s, etc.)
- Keep detailed track of work in the shop, deadlines, and timelines for deliverables
- Follow up on previous customers via generated reports (will have to be created first) for sales, ask to bring their equipment back for service and repair. (Similar to dealership, customer follow ups from generated reports. Preventative maintenance scheduling, etc.)
- Keep track of upcoming shutdowns, maintenance schedules and other windows of opportunity for our client to get our foot in the door
- Coordinate with service managers for up coming service work
- Advise service managers on rush work, emergency situations for customers and other high priority situations
- Advise the salesperson for potential replacement sales and other windows of opportunity for them to create a better relationship with customer
- Great communication with customers, technicians, and managers
- Time management and organization skills
- Some knowledge with computer use, to be able to work their way around AX
- Basic understanding of hydraulics and other industrial applications
- Knowledge of shop organization, understanding of heavy machinery and manufacturing processes.
We are offering a very competitive base salary, company profit sharing plan, full benefits, and an opportunity to grow within an industry leader in Western Canada. If the above speaks to your skill set, please send resume in confidence to email@example.com