Our client is a locally owned and operated multi-trade company that provides services for the plumbing, heating, air conditioning and refrigeration fields. Reporting directly to the Operations Manager the Service Manager will play a key role in the overall success of the segment and take a lead in developing and training great service technicians. The successful incumbent will be a strategic thinker as well as have an entrepreneurial mindset to take the business to the next level.
- Drive business within department.
- Will need to understand how to do quotes/tenders on mid to large contracts.
- Ensure excellent quality control and customer service.
- Hiring and training all staff within segment.
- Provide technical support and make decisions with respect to job orders and outcomes.
- Review and approve billing.
- Interact with all major clients and bring a strong customer service focus.
- Will have to visit sites and pre bid meetings.
- Essential knowledge of the HVAC/Plumbing trade and operations.
- Must have managed 3-5 direct reports as well as have experience hiring, firing and training staff.
- Ability to work effectively and contribute within a diverse team.
- Excellent communication skills with technicians, customers and supervisors.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Complete understanding of blueprints, drawings and specifications.
- Proficient in Microsoft computer programs and Apple smart phones.
- Leader within his/her own department and throughout the entire company.
- Must have an entrepreneurial mindset and want to grow a business.
Our client is offering a chance to grow within an ever changing company. We are offering a very competitive base salary, company bonus plan, full benefits, company vehicle and all other related business expenses. If you are interested and the above speaks to your skill set, please send resume in confidence to email@example.com.