Our client has grown to become the premier industrial solutions provider for companies throughout North America. They pride themselves on making the client their number one priority, providing mutually beneficial solutions, and representing the top brand names in the industry.
We are looking for a results-driven Services Sales Representative to actively seek out and engage customers within the Edmonton market. The successful candidate will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer to boost top-line revenue growth, customer satisfaction levels and overall profitability.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Develop warm customer leads by networking with internal partners
- Visit current and prospective customers within your region – with or without a sales team
- Attend tradeshows and conferences (etc.) to build network
- Monitor customer needs, problems, interests and potential for new products and services
- Performing cost-benefit analyses of existing and potential customers to ensure profitability
- Provide deep specialist consultancy, guidance, and support to internal and external partners
- Recommend how to improve the effectiveness and delivery of technical services and solutions
- Help develop and/or review standards, documentation, and methods of working in your field
- Showcase your professionalism in person, in writing and on social media (where you are comfortable interacting and helping to build our following)
- Provide exceptional customer service at every stage of your business
- Grow your skills and career through an ongoing commitment to development – training classes, online courses, conferences, reading, TED Talks, mentorship, etc.
- Share your big ideas, learn from your mistakes, ask for help and lend a hand when needed
- Sales, communication, relationship, and time management skills required
- Mechanical aptitude and industry experience required
- Reliability, organization, and attention to detail required
- General computer skills required
- Good driving record required
- Knowledge of industrial mechanics, welding, machining (etc.) preferred
This role has completely un-capped earning potential! We are looking for a hunter type mentality with the ability to create strong relationships and build on the current client base. Great company perks, full benefits, car allowance and opportunity for growth! If the above speaks to your skill set, please send resume in confidence to email@example.com