Our client is a leading solutions provider in engineered systems, products and services for motion & control, industrial filtration and automation solutions.
They are currently looking for a Technical Sales Representative to join their team in Edmonton. In this key role, you will be responsible for driving sales and profitable growth from designated accounts in the Southern Alberta.
· Achieving sales and gross profit goals while establishing and maintaining key account partnerships
· Planning, making, and recording regular calls on major accounts to meet sales objectives
· Preparing quotations for customers on components, systems solutions, and manufactured products (using checklists where required)
· Keeping customers informed about new products and technologies while providing application assistance
· Working with sales managers to assess accounts and propose yearly sales objectives for each product line and reviewing plans regularly throughout the year and adjust actions as required
· 3-5 years of experience in a technical sales role or in a related industry
· Preferably experience selling pneumatics, hydraulics or electromechanical products
· Effective communication skills both written and verbal
· Ability to take direction
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. While we thank all applicants, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted. Our client is providing a competitive and comprehensive remuneration and benefits packages including dental, medical, profit sharing, and pension plans.