Our client is a leading solutions provider in engineered systems, products and services for motion & control, industrial filtration and automation solutions.
We are currently looking for a Technical Sales Representative to join their team in Saskatoon. In this key role, you will be responsible for driving sales and profitable growth from designated accounts throughout the province. The successful candidate will be well versed in creating a call pattern, identifying strategic partnerships and providing mutually beneficial solutions to customers and clients.
- Achieving sales and gross profit goals while establishing and maintaining key account partnerships
- Planning, making, and recording regular calls on major accounts to meet sales objectives
- Preparing quotations for customers on components, systems solutions, and manufactured products (using checklists where required)
- Keeping customers informed about new products and technologies while providing application assistance
- Working with sales managers to assess accounts and propose yearly sales objectives for each product line and reviewing plans regularly throughout the year and adjust actions as required
- 3-5 years of experience in a technical sales role or in a related industry
- CET designation or Post Secondary education preferred.
- Preferably experience selling pneumatics, hydraulics or electromechanical products
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to take direction
- Must be a self starter
- Ability to oversee and develop a large territory.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com. While we thank all applicants, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted. Our client is providing a competitive and comprehensive remuneration and benefits packages including dental, medical, profit sharing, and matching RRSP.