With more than 40 years of business success and becoming an industry leader within the commercial furniture, movable walls and window coverings industry we are growing!
Our client cares about their people, the environment and the community and is looking for a talented Sales Account Manager who shares their values, vision and passion for growth and fabulous office interiors. They are currently seeking an individual to introduce a focused campaign to grow and develop their business in the assigned territory. The Sales Account Manager is responsible for driving product sales by focusing on projects/markets generated by current clients as well as new projects/markets assigned by management within the market.
• Experience in the Education/Healthcare/Institutional marketplace is highly desirable
• 1 to 3 years’ direct selling experience is highly desirable
• Proficient consultative-selling abilities
• Strong mathematical ability and skills
• Strong customer service attitude and commitment to providing exceptional customer service and quality results
• Attentiveness to details with ability to self-audit and manage a diverse workload within a fast-paced environment with changing multiple priorities and frequent interruptions
• Excellent organizational skills and time-management skills with ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet multiple deadlines
• Effective interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively as part of a team as well as independently with minimal supervision
• Effective verbal and written communications skills to understand, comprehend, and comply with all job requirements and give presentations
• Demonstrated effective problem-solving, decision making and proactive, positive “Yes I Can” attitude
• Ability and willingness to travel up to 25%, primarily within the province
• Demonstrated positive approach to continuous improvement opportunities and activities
• Ability and willingness to work outside of regular business hours to meet business requirements.
• Proficient in use of Khameleon or equivalent order-management system and MS Office applications
• Ability to read and understand design drawings
If you’re looking for career growth, a dynamic and established company, a collaborative approach, entrepreneurial spirit, and the encouragement and tools to be successful, then we want to hear from you. Send us your cover letter, resume, and salary expectations to email@example.com .