A team of diverse and motivated individuals led by a passionate Founder and President makes up Ignite Management Services. We work exclusively with CEOs and top-level Executives in the SME market across Canada and they expect the best from us. What we do is not easy, from strategic planning to leadership development, we strive to “change the way business is done in Canada.” We are creating an environment that encourages every employee to reach their true potential.
Reporting directly to the President and under limited supervision, this role provides executive, administrative and development support to the President; serving as the primary point of contact for internal and external matters pertaining to the President as well as supporting the President on the implementation of special projects as required. With a dotted reporting line into the Manager, Client Services, this role is also responsible for the smooth running and operations of the office and administrative functions related to the Company.
Executive Assistant Support
- Support the President with daily administrative duties such as management of the President's calendar, arranging travel plans, itineraries, agendas, administrative forms, etc.
- Communicate with external and internal parties on behalf of the President via various communication methods such as emails, letters, telephone, in-person, etc.
- Monitoring and following up on President’s commitments.
- Draft reports, client materials, correspondence, and research/bios on clients as required; prepare and coordinate oral and written communications with internal and external parties on behalf of the President.
- Support the President in the creation and implementation of the Ignite strategic plan as well as other strategic projects and initiatives as required.
- Leverage knowledge of company operations, policies, and initiatives to proactively perform assigned duties and with minimal direct supervision.
- Under limited supervision from the Manager, Client Delivery, responsible for administrative matters such as:
- Accounting: Oversee and work with our 3rd party accounting service provider to ensure our bookkeeping is up to date.
- Accounts Receivable: Manage the AR process, from invoice creation to monitoring for payments or delays.
- Accounts Payable: Provide timely payments to vendors and reimbursements to employees.
- Company policy: Serve as the point-of-contact for staff’s inquiries regarding all Company policies. Develop and adjust current policies as needed.
- Administrative support for the rest of the staff: Act as the main point-of-contact for the rest of our staff relating to administrative matters such as travel arrangements, administrative requests, corporate calendar, etc.
- Under limited supervision from the Manager, Client Delivery, responsible for the day-to-day running of our office operations, including but not limited to:
- Managing the maintenance and general organization of the office, meeting rooms, and kitchen.
- During COVID-19 enhanced protocols season, sanitize the office and high-contact surfaces on a daily basis.
- Responsible for the purchase, inventory and maintenance of office supplies.
- Making recommendations on office suppliers and service providers, negotiating prices and managing ongoing relationships.
- Champions the office culture by coordinating events and initiatives as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5+ years of Executive Assistant experience.
- 3+ years of Office Management/Administration experience.
- Exhibits a high level of professional maturity, confidence, and competence.
- Able to effectively communicate with C-level executives and other high-level parties.
- Self-driven, internally motivated individual who can work with limited direction and supervision.
- Able to act independently, operating on accurate details and excellent judgment.
- Flexible regarding hours and accessibility
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and ability to ‘get-things-done’ under ambiguous, time-constrained, high-pressure circumstances routinely.
We take what we do at Ignite seriously and pride ourselves on delivering transformational results. We offer a competitive base salary, company bonus plan and an industry leading benefit package. At Ignite we support work-life harmony and promote a high-trust environment. This is a great opportunity to join a small rapidly growing company and make a significant impact.