Working with the supervision of the Inside Sales Manager, the successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our unsurpassed customer service and technical support objectives. We are looking for a talented and competent Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a fast-paced sale environment, and must be comfortable working with industrial customers, suppliers and channels partners while generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
- Provide technical and product selection assistance to
- Prepare written and verbal quotations for customers’
- Partner with Technical Sales Representatives to provide unsurpassed customer service and close sales opportunities while maximizing
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow
- Receive POs and input orders into ERP
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales team members for further development and closure
- Identify and form relationships with key customer contacts and generate interest in our product offering and
- Maintain and expand database of customers.
- Proven Inside Sales Experience
- Ability to understand customers’ technical needs and requirements with knowledge of Hydraulic and Pneumatic Industrial Products
- Strong and self-motivated team player, service oriented and willing to learn new
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong phone presence
- High attention to detail with excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience working with ERP and CRM systems
We are looking for individuals that want to be a part of a growing team and can offer reliability and adaptability in their day-to-day tasks. We are offering a competitive base salary, company bonus program, full benefits and RRSP matching after one year of employment. If the job description speaks to your skill set, please send resume in confidence to email@example.com.